Available in papercopy and ebook from:
- The Village Bookshop, Greystones. Co. Wicklow
- Dubray Bookshop, Dun Laoghaire, Bray and Grafton St. branches
- Eamon’s Bookshop, Sandycove. Co. Dublin
- Other selected Irish bookshops to follow
- www.amazon.co.uk (ebook only)
- www.amazon.it (papercopy and ebook)
- www.amazon.com (papercopy and ebook)
- Contact Valentina Conti, Affinitá Elettive, www.edizioniae.it or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order from any bookshop in Italy (qualsiasi libreria in italia)
- Contact Paul directly on email@example.com
Presentazione del libro (versione inglese): Ancona, April 4th; Fano, April 5th.
Ancona launch: Teatro delle Muse, Thursday, April 4th, 6pm
Fano launch: Mediateca Montanari (MeMo), Friday, April 5th, 5pm
The book will be of particular interest to general history readers and also to scuole superiori teachers and students – especially those interested in languages and history. Paul welcomes the opportunity to discuss the book – together with an Irish perspective on Italy and its history – with students and teachers this Autumn.
Paul is a regular speaker in the Marche and Ireland on topics of literary, cultural and work importance. See About for more details.
Extract from the book Introduction – by Eric Haywood, Associate Professor and Head of Italian Studies (emeritus), University College Dublin, Cavaliere dell’Ordine della Stella d’Italia
Opening chapter (English)
Primo capitolo (Italiano)